Thursday, December 14, 2006

In the words of..

Being a father of two is a blast! Our eldest, H1, is 2 and a half. He is working on his vocabulary like mad. After dinner tonight, he was playing downstairs. Running and jumping like a mad-man, he states "my shoes are very jumpy!! I'm very runny!" Thank goodness I had a keen ear for his language. I decifered " I can jump very well in my shoes. I can run very well in my shoes!" His little sister, H2, one in January, just watches him, waiting to be able to walk more than 3 or 4 steps at a time. Soon she will be on his heels, taking all of his toys away! Sibling rivalry starts young!! Mom usually just shakes her head while I rough up the kids, but when we are done playing, they go to bed real well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blog land, and a delayed Happy Anniversary as well

Coralee said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

C

Powered By Blogger