Sunday, April 1, 2007

Warm Ups


Last night I called my brother to see if I could borrow his bike trailer. We only had a front mounted child carrier, so we couldn't go biking as a family. He said sure, so first thing this morning H1 and I ran over. Conveniently he lives in a subdivision right behind our house, 3 minutes at H1's speed. He wanted to run. It was a brisk walk for me. H1 liked the short ride back, and was very excited. That was all we used my brothers trailer.



About three hours later, we went shopping. After shopping, we had lunch, followed by a nap for C, H1 and H2. While they were sleeping, I put together our new bike trailer. After everyone was awake and had a snack, we hit the road. I can foresee a lot of bike rides this year!! And great practice for the Lake to Lake.












No comments:

Powered By Blogger