Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fresh Pictures

I took a few snapshots today while doing pick-ups with my brother. He is pushing more potted plants than he has working for my other brother. There is a huge selection of potted plants from local greenhouses, and his clientele are very happy. They love their fresh Canadian product, cut flowers and potted. Just think, delivered straight from the greenhouses to their door, in sometimes less than 24 hours. Now THAT'S FRESH!













Pictures from top left to right:

6" Pink Hydrangea
Hydroponic Tulips (Different from here)
Asiatic Lilies for cut flowers
6" Blue Hydrangea
4.5" Gerbera
6" Cyclamen






I plan on talking to each of the growers from these greenhouses as well as others, so I can post more details about each.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger