Friday, March 2, 2007

My Eldest Niece


WOW!!!

My eldest niece has just recently gotten engaged.

My congrats to her and her betrothed, I wish them only the best.

Sam was born when I was in the eighth grade. I was an uncle! She has grown up quite a bit. Not really. Not that she is immature, on the contrary, maybe a bit sheltered. She is only seventeen. Eighteen in May 2007.
I pray she (THEY) know what she (they) are doing! Her fiance seems like a really nice guy, from the couple of times that we have met. He comes from respectable family, so that doesn't concern me. He is apprenticing to be an auto mechanic, another plus. I just hope that this being her first real boyfriend, is her right choice. Not that I am doubting them, I just can't judge their future.
They are planning on a winter wedding.
January 2008.

Sometimes there is no time like the present, right Hon??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The "present" for us came after many years of not being sheltered. I think we were old enough to know what was good for you! hehe

Powered By Blogger