Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Put-Put

I used to drive a 1993 Honda Prelude. Nice little car, very quick for a four cylinder. I bought it in 1996, and it finally gave up on me near the end of 2004. I have to admit, I drove it hard.

C. drove a 1995 Dodge Neon. We sold that shortly after we got married. We upgraded that car to a 2002 Chevy Malibu. "The Boo"

The Prelude was exchanged for the Put-Put.

The other day at work, a guy was telling me a story. Apparently, he was driving down the road with his father, and he saw a car like mine. "Oh look, there's a Put-Put!" His father turns to him and asks, "someone actually called a car model a Put-Put?"

It amazes me that other around you may catch on to (and start using) your nick-names for others. Even H1 will ask "are we going in Mommies car, or the Put-Put?"

No comments:

Powered By Blogger