Sunday, March 4, 2007

A Helping Hand

With my brother starting up his own wholesaling business, his week can be tiresome. I told him right from the start that I would help him out however, whenever.

Yesterday, I did a few "pick-ups" for J. I used his Dodge extended van, and went to four local-ish greenhouses. There weren't too many flowers to pick up, (3 pails Asiatic lilies, 10 pails Mums, 10 pails Gerbera and Mini Gerbs, and one pail of mini Calla lilies) but I had a helper. J brings his three year old with him too, and left the car seat installed. H1 was very excited to go for a ride with me in the van. He could finally see exactly what was around him. "Look out cars", he would say, "Here we come!!"
We were only gone for about an hour and a half, but we really had a great time together. As a treat for helping me, we stopped off at....... TIM HORTONS!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger