Monday, June 18, 2007

Lake to Lake Classic 2007

I did it!! Not near the front, way ahead of the back, right in the middle! I finished my 50km race in about 3 hours. Nothing to brag about, just a great personal accomplishment. I registered 5 nursery staff, myself included, plus one more that registered the day before. (there were only 5 slots left)
1050 people were at the starting line at 11:00am, and started arriving at the finish in under two hours later! Only 850 people crossed the finish line. The others had flats with no spare, spills, cramps, bike issues, etc. One of "our" guys had problems with his derailleur, thus not making it quite to the 1/3 mark.

Results:


After all is said and done, we are all already looking forward to next year!


*PICTURE ADDED JULY 20'07*


Finally, made it!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger