Friday, June 15, 2007

when the cats away..

...mice will play. But not in my case. It seems since C & the kids went out west, I've had no time to really relax. Thankfully. Otherwise I'd be pretty upset that they are not home with me.

Tuesday: to the airport, followed closely by house work
Wednesday: work until 6:00, go home and do more house work, mow the yard
Thursday: work until 5:00, go to the local pub for a friends birthday (just a quick one)
Friday: work until 5:00, go biking to get ready for Sundays race
Saturday: work until noon, yard work, visit mom who just got back from China
Sunday: Lake to Lake Classic bike race with 4 co-workers. (others are placing bets as to who will not finish) I'm not on that bet
Monday: work until ___
Tuesday: work until ___, mow the yard
Wednesday: work until 10:00, pick up my family from the airport, possibly head back to work depending on how busy we are.

and that is my week in a nutshell!
So much for playing!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger